Hundred of voices, scoops and descriptions allow us to imagine the new upcoming iPhone 5.
The mystery just starts around its name: what’s the new iPhone name? iPhone 5? New iPhone? Simply iPhone?
We’ve thought a new concept for you, with a summary of these features.
Let’s start with the name: Say Hello to iPhone Plus.
Like Macintosh Plus, iPhone Plus is the real evolution of iPhone concept.
It arrives 5 years after the first unveiling, on January 2007 and it brings to us the most advanced technology ever seen on a smartphone:
- Liquidmetal Body: thermoformed on a single plane, no junctions needed;
- Screen with double alkali-aluminosilicate sheet glass;
- 4.3″ Retina Display with In-Cell technology;
- A6 Quad Core processor;
- Rear Camera: 10.0 Megapixel, f/2.4, 1080p Full HD video at 30 frame/s;
- Front Camera: 2.0 Megapixel (VGA), 480p VGA video at 30 frame/s;
- Rear motion sensor;
- Top pico-projector to beam photos and videos on any surfaces;
- Slim design for an edge-to-edge thinner profile;
- New slim-dock connector;
- Fully Capacitive Home Button;
iPhone Plus is a giant leap in the future of the smartphones.
It’s the Non Plus Ultra smartphone.